Oxford Country Cottages are all at: Lower Farm, Noke, Oxford, OX3 9TX
LAST MINUTE AVAILABILITY in Oxford - 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available now!
Please CHECK AVAILABILITY using the toolbar below , e-mail us, or call James on
+44 (0)7830 165830
Oxford Country Cottages is a series of luxury 4* self-catering cottages on Lower Farm at the end of the Cotswold village of Noke, a secluded country retreat with the 1000 acre RSPB Otmoor reserve as our neighbour and all just five miles from Oxford centre and Bicester centre
With our state of the art biomass boiler now installed we have been awarded Green Tourism Silver Level grading.
Late rooms Oxford: WATERPERRY COTTAGE 2 BEDROOMS - available until 18th December - BOOK NOW +44 (0)7830 165830
A Great Location:-
- Gigabit / 1000Mbps broadband now in each cottage - free WiFi
- 5 miles from Oxford City Centre with all its attractions and the Oxford Colleges
- 6 miles for Bicester accommodation
- 10 minutes drive - John Radcliffe Hospital and Churchill Hospital accommodation
- 10 minutes drive - Cowley BMW Mini plant Oxford accommodation
- Central location for Rugby World Cup 2015 Accommodation - only 1 hour from London, Gloucester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, 2 hours from the other venues and 3 hours to Newcastle & Manchester
- Unique Carnifex Master butcher, micro-brewery and well stocked shop for our guests
- Within walking distance of stunning 'foodie' Gastro Pubs
There are four single story cottages all located within 50 yards of each other in a stunning and tranquil courtyard garden with no passing traffic. Beautifully converted from farm buildings 15 years ago and having recently undergone extensive modernisation to combine farmhouse character and comfort with discreet essentials….green tourism with heating from our new biomass boiler and the fastest Internet access in the world at 1Gbps.
There are one, two and three bedroom cottages sleeping up to 24 in total and available for holidays and business short lets throughout the year. Ideal for a romantic break for 2, a family get together, a wedding or an inspired alternative to a hotel whilst away on business.
Leave all your troubles behind you and relax in this tranquil countryside hideaway. Positioned on the edge of 1000 acres of the beautiful RSPB reserve of Otmoor with, at its heart, the farmhouse and a quadrangle of cottages providing tranquility and seclusion where you can unwind and relax. This is the perfect base to explore with historic Oxford, Blenheim Palace, Bicester Village, the Cotswolds and Shakespeare's Stratford all within easy reach, yet still within an hour of London or Birmingham.