Oxford Country Cottages:
Lower Farm, Noke, Oxford, OX3 9TX
4 Four star self-catering cottages in Oxford sleeping up to 24 in total, all with fast free WiFi internet access and sustainably heated by our brand new biomass boiler room...we offer Green Tourism and you won't be cold!
Peaceful courtyard with one, two and three bedroom cottages all within 50 yards of each other, the cottages are available for business short lets and holidays throughout the year.
Good availability for a New Year break in Oxford! Call James on +44 (0)7830 165830
Run by James & Felicity Dolleymore who live on-site in the farmhouse, our single story cottages were converted from farm buildings 15 years ago and have just undergone extensive modernisation - combining farmhouse furniture with discreet essentials such as fast WiFi and low energy LED lighting, a secluded country retreat with the 1000 acre RSPB reserve of Otmoor as our neighbour and all just 5 miles from the very centre of Oxford.
A Great Location:-
- 5 miles from Oxford City Centre with all its attractions and the Oxford Colleges
- 6 miles from Blenheim Palace, Waterperry Gardens and Bicester Village
- 10 minutes drive - John Radcliffe Hospital and Churchill Hospital accommodation
- 10 minutes drive - Cowley BMW Mini plant Oxford accommodation
- Within walking distance of stunning 'foodie' Gastro Pubs
- Accommodation for RSPB Otmoor - 1000 acres of wetlands border Lower Farm
- Well stocked Village Shop and nearest train station in the neighbouring village, Islip
Please CHECK AVAILABILITY using the toolbar below , e-mail us, or call James on
+44 (0)7830 165830
A warm and friendly welcome is guaranteed!
Leave all your troubles behind you and relax in this tranquil countryside hideaway. Positioned on the edge of 1000 acres of the beautiful RSPB reserve of Otmoor with, at its heart, the farmhouse and a quadrangle of cottages providing tranquility and seclusion where you can unwind and relax. This is the perfect base to explore with historic Oxford, Blenheim Palace, Bicester Village, the Cotswolds and Shakespeare's Stratford all within easy reach, yet still within an hour of London or Birmingham.