Pamper & Indulge…..
Why not treat yourself during your stay to a dip in our Hot Tub, some gourmet goodies from our Farm Shop, perhaps a Pamper Hamper or simply sink into our sumptuous beds on our 5* Egyptian Cotton Linen and utilise our Ultra Fast WiFi!
4* gold rated, 5* where it matters!
Our standard rates are all inclusive – ultra fast WiFi Internet throughout, 5* linen & towels on very comfy beds, and a starter pack with the basics (fresh eggs from our hens & ducks, home-made granary or white bread, tea, herbal teas, coffee, sugar, olive oil, salt & pepper, fairy liquid, soap, Faith in Nature shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, thick loo roll) and home made treats! All you’ll need to bring is what you’d like to eat & drink, plus your swimming costume for our new Jacuzzi Hot Tub!
Our stunning Courtyard Garden is home to the 6 seater Jacuzzi Hot Tub, Wendy House full of toys, BBQ area, Table Tennis in the Summer and a Laundry Room with our little Farm Shop. We work closely with local suppliers and can pre-order organic veg boxes from North Aston Organics, Black Welsh Mountain Lamb from our neighbours and Dexter Beef from Pegtop Farm should you wish. Just let us know on booking!
We are pet friendly and welcome families, the cottages are well equipped for children too, with high chairs, plates, beakers, cots and a Wendy House. The courtyard garden is gated and secure with our drive being 200m from the road.
Oxford Country Cottages are easily accessible from major routes in England, being only 5 miles from Oxford City Centre and only an hour from London, Southampton and Birmingham.
Whether you are on business, on holiday, in the middle of a house move, taking a sabbatical or just making a flying visit to Oxford, we aim to do everything possible to make your stay here a thoroughly enjoyable and memorable one in our Cotswold Country Cottages.
- Each cottage contains a Welcome Brochure with detailed information on the local area, available on request via email prior to arrival.
- Please Contact Us for an Access Statement for a particular cottage.
- We provide a comprehensive Starter Cleaning Pack from Faith In Nature to help you settle in, including washing-up liquid, sponge, dishwasher tablets, washing powder and all-purpose spray cleaner (Green Tourism approved).
- Fresh eggs (from our very own Free-Range Hens and Ducks), home-made granary or white bread, marmalade and our legendary home-made brownies are also provided as a welcome treat!
- Very well equipped Kitchens with fridge freezer, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and sharp knives (nothing worse than a blunt knife!), bone handled silver cutlery, Nespresso machine, proper Italian coffee makers.
- Each cottage has a Smart Television & DVD player, stereo, 1000Mpbs / Gigabit Broadband Internet access and WiFi (the fastest consumer internet in the world!)
- Gold Green Tourism Award – Heating & hot water are provided by our state of the art biomass boiler system – green, sustainable and, most importantly, efficient and warm for our guests! Electricity is provided by our 50kW solar system.
- Each cottage has a high-pressure shower and bath with luxury shampoo, conditioner and shower gel from Faith In Nature. You can purchase these products from our Farm Shop to take home with you if you wish! Hair dryers, cotton balls, ear buds and tissues compliment the dressing tables
- 5* linen – soft, fluffy towels and soft Egyptian cotton sheets changed weekly – end your day on an exquisite bed with a high quality sprung mattress.
- Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
- Thermostatically (Smart) controlled central heating, hot water and electricity are included in the tariff.
- The Laundry Room, with three washing machines and two tumble dryers, is available throughout your stay.
- Farm Shop with essentials such as fresh eggs, Nespresso pods, fresh & frozen food, seasonal, local, organic produce and the some luxuries!
- A large selection of books, puzzles, games and tourist leaflets are available in the Laundry Room should the weather misbehave!
- Ample, spacious off-street car Parking.
- Enclosed, very well tended patio gardens with a Jacuzzi Hot Tub, outside furniture, a BBQ/Picnic area, a delightful wendy house for children to play in, complete with toys and Table Tennis in the Summer.
- The Otmoor RSPB reserve backs on to Lower Farm where 1000 acres of wetland is there to be explored!
- Beauty & Massage Therapy in your cottage – please let us know if you would like any recommendations
- Treat yourselves and order one of our Pamper Hampers on booking!
- Cyclists welcome with plenty of undercover storage.
- Travel Cot (with a proper mattress & sheet) and highchair can be provided by prior arrangement free of charge.
Oxford Country Cottages video tour
Artwork by local artist, William North
We are very fortunate to be able to display the some of the beautiful watercolours by William North of the surrounding Otmoor landscape.
His paintings are available for sale, should a particular piece take your fancy please speak to James for more information.